Web Stats Report
For all sites at 2020tech.com, our standard account maintenance includes a very powerful report that we call the Web Stats Report. The report can either be mailed to you or viewed online.
The report is a customized version of a popular statistics package called wwwstat, and its the same tool that we use to help us fine-tune web sites for maximum effectiveness.
Information contained on the report includes:
For an example, see the 20/20 Technologies Web Stats
- Total number of files transferred and megabytes transmitted during the summary period. This is a strong indicator of a site's popularity.
- Breakdown of transfers by hour, to demonstrate which hours are "peak" hours for the site. This can indicate the class of users who visit your site. Many business oriented sites are accessed more during working hours; other sites are
accessed chiefly after work/school and on the weekends.
- Breakdown of transfers by country. This is the World Wide Web--don't be surprised when your site is accessed by Australia and Hong Kong. It also distinguishes between different US domains: com (commercial), <
b>edu (educational institute), org (non-profit organization), net (commercial netwok), and gov (government).
- Breakdown of transfers by file. This allows us to understand which parts of your site are the most popular. For example, what percentage of the users access your Ordering Information page?
- Copyright © 1995 by 20/20 Technologies