- The Plymouth Thanksgiving Story -
A very informative collection of information, including some challenging observations
from a Native American viewpoint.
- Plymouth, Massachusetts: Its History and People
- Thanksgiving Articles by Ralph F. Wilson.
- The First Thanksgiving Proclamation - On June 20, 1676, the governing council of Charlestown, Massachusetts instructed Edward Rawson, the clerk, to proclaim June 29 as a day of
thanksgiving. The proclamation is presented in the same language and spelling as the original.
- George Washington's Thanksgiving Proclamation -
On October 3, 1789, a historic proclamation was issued by George Washington during his first year as President.
It sets aside Thursday, November 26 as "A Day of Publick Thanksgiving and Prayer."
Let's Eat! Thanksgiving Recipes
This page brought to you by 20/20 Technologies.