How to Play the Fruit Game
Welcome to the Fruit Game! In this exciting game, the players take turns removing fruit from the
table, in accordance with the rules of the game. The player who takes the last fruit from the table is the loser.
- At the start of the game, there are three rows of fruit: 7 peaches, 5 lemons, and 2 oranges.
- Just to be a nice guy, I'll even let you move first!
- During your turn, you may remove any number of one kind of fruit. For example, you may take
"3 peaches," or "1 lemon"--but not "3 peaches and 1 lemon."
- You must take something every turn. You cannot "pass."
- Numbers appear to the right of each row of fruit. Click on the number of fruit that you want to remove. For example, to remove 3 peaches click on the "3" which is beside the row of peaches.
- WHEN YOU REMOVE THE LAST FRUIT, YOU LOSE.
We are so confident that our computer is a Fruit Game genius, that 20/20 Technologies will ship a free 20 lb. crate of Florida navel oranges to the first person to win!
Warning: The computer is a grandmaster of the Fruit Game. It is undefeated, and that accounts for it's cocky attitude. We believe that our oranges are safe.
If you think you're ready to give it a shot, click here.